Anak Yang Kukasihi

Anak Yang Kukasihi
Obamaputralaris

Tuesday, March 05, 2013


Love at Immortality
(By Laris Naibaho)

your eyes are not too tired
visited every corner of the city,
hope you never disappear
Fer find my body without hesitation ...

had also lost hope
to continue to find me ...
but, every time I smiled imagining
always present your spirit without boundaries
gave birth to a beautiful smile from your lips ...

Should it you do that, sweetheart?
I would not have passed and no return
in the form as when we love knitting
Should of this nature I had tears in my eyes
to awaken you from a restless quest ...?

I've been trying to present this self
in a dream in your long sleep,
either to say what
who knows what else can I do
assure you that we are in a different realm
....
(thou there
I'm here, sweetheart).

No comments: