Anak Yang Kukasihi

Anak Yang Kukasihi
Obamaputralaris

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Forgive Myself

win your heart
in her wounds dripped from my body
not also make you a lulled
and stood motionless in the corner of a quiet ...
radiate your eyes and bring deep sorrow
without any desire to recede and give one line
I need to forgive before I leave this world.
I know
out of my mind, often making your eyes filled with tears
as evidence of grief are very deep, because you feel
himself has been betrayed in love, you believe only you dedicate to me
long before we chat here.
Open up your heart
bless my way to the Father
only with that, my pace would be straight takterseok
because I know,
let alone prayer you prayed
just a little smile you're painting it
more than enough legs alleviate this
stepping ...
***

No comments: