Anak Yang Kukasihi

Anak Yang Kukasihi
Obamaputralaris

Tuesday, March 05, 2013


Leave in peace

despite t'lah breath stops
and thou with me in the end the task was
There was also reluctance from thrown
to leave a beautiful smile your final tribute
me, lover, oh, my eternal love ...

thrown motionless now,
cried the membana could not wake
you choose to go ...

(leave me
sons and daughters leave
leave posterity
leave friend-friend
stay all the love)

if no longer cry tears of
Let mourning be a musical conductor of souls to heaven
and humming along, taking your physical body to his final resting

Ah,
I think our time together will never end
I think if our happiness in life always hugging both
then death will take us along
in fact ... Oh!

as you say,
you left before me,
to prepare everything in the Father's house
you say, will enhance everything
who have not you dedicate on this earth ...

you say, before you breathe your last breath,
"My love, I'm waiting in the flower garden, next to the lake that I put myself to you, and there you will dance and sing, following the sound of flute, na sonang do hita nadua ..."

No comments: