Anak Yang Kukasihi

Anak Yang Kukasihi
Obamaputralaris

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


“I love you because you exist…”

blue fingers, hurt my heart
with clear voice moans from here,
that made me cry
and my eyes secrete tears
and my cheeks became a river of tears.

ah, why did I let you in there without me?
hands hurt so blue
even though it was just an omission
not in the era of creation, is assigned to take care of themselves

time ago, is still remembered clearly
I was always faithful to open and close the door
As well as invite you to sit next to my left
and without ever getting bored glance at your face
always feel so short a time to meet and then parted

now, it became clear to me
This after all we never met Tiger
I feel, and I interpret one by one
every event we've been through in the past
I'm sorry for myself, why time and space separate us
Why not also take care of you ... true self?

oh, my love
there anything you're still waiting for
and waiting for my presence
that we pass this way of life
as we swore on the beautiful beach
with the notes of the ripple waves shouted
accompany the song of the heart both of us at that time, "I love you Because you exist ..."

If you're still waiting at the altar of eternity
give me a chance caressing fingers
massage with a softness to my heart
reunite the pieces of love
and running it into your soul mate
and whispering 

No comments: